To Gaia With Telepathy

I've commoditized my life and now I'm bored enough
To see through the trees that stripped naked in the speed of things;
It doesn't please me, the empty veins that fell now singing for home, singing
for a grave under sunflowers feeding birds that sing some more,
so deafening they flutter streetlights to a deadening whim, it has
the jam of getting things done in the worst way - a
division lost for good, bitter as it always was,
rooted under full moon tongue and spit to get right; the cogs
spinning my life, I had enough: my connoisseur
the earth, welcome barefoot feet, re-sow the seeds of
interconnectedness,
entertain me like you used to
under an orgy birthing stars in the further clouds of newer things to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Damning Calm (Nature's Rendition)

Jim from Jersey, I Hope the Falls Were Great; I Hope You're OK