Now is Soon Now

The cold wind howls:
Eventually I'll take you with me -
not part by part,
but completely.

The dry air slowly creeping:
My heart is dying to sweep you away -
not into my life,
but into the openness of love.

It's the sounds of dissolution:
It's not you or me:
patience is embracing trustful freedom -
the lion and the Tigress becoming one.

Where the shadows once lurked there's a bright Sun:
You're my home,
the other half of my soul;
we've been dancing all along,
hearts intertwined with un-abandoned love.

and where the moon used to hide there's an un-clouding sky:
Finally come home:
It's not really two worlds but one;
you're already here
together we'll just fall,
purely open,
definitely certain of this journey,
purely perfected in our love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Damning Calm (Nature's Rendition)

Lamentably Yours