From Mars with Tears

Fuck you Mars. And I really mean it
but in a bloody cryptic way:
thank you for showing me all the pain,
the eyes of serious self inquiry,
the inner hurt and infinite universal sadness,
the triggers deep down between bliss and honey-like thoughts:
sometimes the space between it all
is an escape from what is really there.
Maybe I never really loved myself,
Maybe because of that part of me died a long hard death that I never really mourned.

Resting there are the dream-like dreams,
the never ending rains;
the welling hurt,
the thousands of tears deep inside.
And somewhere there's gossamer like threads hanging,
as if you're part of me and you awakened the me I never loved.
And if that's true,
somewhere in all of this
I'm learning to let go of trying to let go,
Trying to hold on to loving everything without needing love back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Damning Calm (Nature's Rendition)

Lamentably Yours